Sunday, November 8, 2009

"MOVING FORWARD"

Days really fly fast . . . There are times that I feel like I just want to throw up. I had nights when I sat up late and got up early too. But as what I had promised during the first grading I doubled my efforts.
Honestly speaking, I was always out of the classroom. Well, not always but almost always. That fact makes my efforts vague or distorted. My thoughts were bombarded with my reviews for contests and seminars as well. As for my TLE subject, I have been acquainted with this HTML thing. It was fun to be knowledgeable of this stuff. Especially before, I thought HTML is real hard. But a popular saying is right; practice makes perfect. For the other subjects, they were getting harder and harder.
Problems appeared on my way again. It was difficult for me to cope with the lessons I had missed. Rushing or cramming things was ultimate solution for this grading period in order to survive.
But to face the future, I am advised to balance the things I handle and yes, pray to God, my greatest hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment