Sunday, December 13, 2009

FANTABULOUS!!

To dream more... learn more... do more and become more. That is what I have learned in the month of November. I may not be in the classroom but my experiences say it all.

One day in November, I received a phone call from DepEd - CSCA. It was one of the most astonishing and important phone calls I have ever had in my whole life. I was told that I will be on of the Philippine delegates to the ASEAN China Linkage Program in Malaysia for ten days.

During my stay in that foreign country, I met friends and have visited lots of beautiful and historic places. I also got a chance to study there.

After Malaysia, I went Cagayan de Oro City in the island of Mindanao. It wasn`t really easy there. We, National Fedaration of SSG Officers, crafted policies and revised some Constitution and By - Laws. After our hard days, we also had times to roam around the city. I fell in love with this place!

There is only one word that I could describe my experience ...it is fantabulous!!!Fantastic and Fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment