Tuesday, February 9, 2010

CHANGE: It Starts With Me

People can live up to 40 days without food, 4 days without water, 4 minutes without air and only 4 seconds without HOPE. As one of the youngsters, I still do believe and will forever be, that everyone of us is the hope of the fatherland...
Evolution is what we need, not revolution. Thus, change is fundamental to attain the big D - development. And I know that I can do something and be the change I want to see in this world.
Before advancing to the bigger seals, I`ll start the change within myself. Discipline, of course, is something I should always have to accomplish things. Furthermore, three values are highly considered.
VISION. I would build up dreams and set deadlines. Vision are put into action. COURAGE. Besides physical bravery, having a dignity is being courageous too. Even though lots of people are opposing, I`ll still have the guts to assert what I believe is right. The RESPECT. I will have good relationships with people through this. People don`t care how much you know until they know how much you care...
Through these, I can be someone people can look up to. And if I inspire people with my own little ways, I could be the change. Small steps can make a big leap.

No comments:

Post a Comment