Monday, February 22, 2010

TERRIBLE CLICHE!

Sleepless night... busy days !Here we go again. It already seems like my life is only a big cliche. Anyway, it is still a wonderful bumpy ride.
Third grading period is over again. Three down, one more to go. Subject lessons were really more complicated than ever. And missing those topics made my life terrible. Catching up was the hardest job that I did.
Many people asked me of what did I learned. I just smiled at them because I know that I have a new learning experience. Well at this junction, I would truly love to thank the people who lend me their notes, taught me the lessons and motivated me to keep going. And yes, terima kasu to my inspiration.
In spite of the hardships that I have been through, I enjoyed the experience of going abroad and some places. But my realization was that, I also missed being in the classroom.. How I wish I`ve been only sitting there beside P- Mae, having a quiz so that I didn`t have an incomplete record and reciting as if I`m sure of the answer. Good thing, Noel And I worked together in TLE.
My life is a cliche. Here I am again, promising to do good next time and yes, I`ll stop being the procrastinator.

No comments:

Post a Comment