Monday, February 22, 2010

WHAT I WANT TO BE...

Everyone is entitled to dream... Each one of us dreams to be a "someone". When I think of the future, I got lots of things to make and I say to myself: Yes! I will!

It is a great step that I had passed UP. I got what i wanted: the school, the course. After finishing BS Economics, I am determined to take law. I've always wanted to be a lawyer. It became my inspiration ever since I became a debater. Fighting for what I believe is right is something I could use even outside the debate tournaments. I have also decided to continue the leader in me. Someday, I will be a certified public servant. When I already earned enough money, I will put up my own simple house. I think, it would be my chance to take good care of my parents... And yes, it is also my dream to travel lots of places. But when I have the money, the first place that I'll visit is Malaysia. It is a very special country in my heart.

I have so much in mind. Those visions are going to be put into action. I will make my dreams happen...

No comments:

Post a Comment